Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Challenges Teens Face Today
1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?  Some challenges that teens deal with is bullying/cyber bullying, suicidal thoughts, and drug use.

2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?  I am currently dealing with stress. I don’t know if I have the time to make-up my grades on time.

3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?  It helps me because I know that I am always a good person, so i don’t have to add stress up on me because if something bad that i did.

4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?  I can help teens by giving them advice and to not make them feel like they are alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...