Monday, January 22, 2018

Therapist
Duties & Responsibilities: They help patients deal with mental,emotional, and physical issues.They also help people who are injured, help them improve movement, motor function, and manage pain.

Salary:$46,410 per year

Educational Requirements:
  • Bachelor’s Degree
  • Master’s Degree
  • Licensure is required

Demand Or Need:
  • 7% ( As fast as average )
Image result for therapist

Reflection:

When I grow up I am looking forward to being a therapist. It's always something I look up to because I am a lot about helping people with problems.Something I talk to my little brother and sister about their problems and I always help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...