Monday, January 22, 2018

Wrong is Never Right

Student Success Statement

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT." 
Image result for russell m. nelson

Russell M. Nelson 

I think this quote is only speaking facts.I feel like the only way for you to feel like you are choosing the right is if you do the right thing. You need to understand that choosing the right is always the right thing you can do.  It will never disappoint you. If anything I feel like whenever you do something right it gains you more memories because you remember the most memorable things in your life and doing the right thing is something you should cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...