Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Student Success Statement

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that (poverty).It depends upon how hard I want to work, and i decided that I would change it"
Image result for dr. ben carson

Dr. Ben Carson

I agree with this quote because if you really take your time and work hard to actually educate yourself. Then your only going to have good things happen to you.If you  really invest yourself in education and become the person you want to be when you grow up, then your cherishing your opportunity. as you grow older and find the importance of having job and being independent and earning your own money. That is when you know that you did the right thing because now you have money and you accomplished you goals and poverty would be a stranger to you. Obviously , all you have to do is choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...