Thursday, February 22, 2018

A right heart
"Great beauty. great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all." 
Image result for benjamin franklin
Benjamin Franklin

I think this quote is so accurate. So my teacher just showed me a video about a boy who won championships to make his dad proud. Let's be real who would't do something like that for their parents. My parents are everything, and I would do the impossible to make sure they are ok and healthy. I think having the right heart is the key to happiness. When you do something happy and nice you begin to feel good about yourself . You feel like the nicest person ever. In fact, you feel so good that it makes you want to do it again. It just brings joy to you and honestly that's is great, We need more positivity in this world. SO if you can do something nice today form anything or anybody that would be the great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...