Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Spring Semester Break

My Spring Semester Break wasn’t my best. In the beginning of the break I sprained my hip. Which ruins my whole break because I was not able to walk the whole week. I was in pain, and was laying down on the bed using my phone to let my hip heal and allow me to walk. Days later  my phone decided to break on me. Now I am not able to use my phone. My parents think it’s a good thing, but my life throughout this whole week was a disaster. Especially during Easter/April Fools. Seeing my dog run and fetch for the ball, and seeing my dad play soccer, and my mom and sisters playing volleyball with the rest of my family made me sad/ happy. First of all, because they were all having fun and laughing. It made me sad because I wasn’t able to walk without having pain.
Image result for spring break 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...