Tuesday, April 3, 2018

"My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popularyou make them because they're right.”
Image result for Theodore Hesburgh
Theodore Hesburgh
(Former President of
 Notre Dame)

I believe that this quote is accurate. I think that if you do something good ad you know that i was the right thing to do then you feel proud of yourself. You do it because they are right. They also make you feel like you have a nice humor. Once you start feeling like you have a nice humor you start believing then you start to become into a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...