Thursday, December 14, 2017

Somethings I liked about this class is the fact that we get to use the computers. It is a very relaxing class too. We get to relief ourselves and just type the whole period. It is also good that we use computers because we get to learn how to type fast .

Some things I don't like about this class is that it is quite. I feel like if the class communicates more the time will be going by faster and we will have a brief entertaining subject to talk about. Another thing I do not like about this class is that they switched me seats. Now the class does get boring at times.

Some recommendations are to do half of the class typing and half of the class writing or talking with the whole class. Maybe if my teacher did less of the talking and let his students share their opinions too that would me nice. But otherwise , this class is pretty great.

A highlight for me in this class as that their is a lot of  positive vibes here.So because my teacher is always pushing his students to always choose the right. It makes me want to be nice to people and give back to others.

I feel like I did my best in this class. I did some of my assignments and I tried my best to enter  the assignments, even though on some I didn't turn it in on time but I at least it tuned it in late. It is not my best but I might get partial credit for it.

Yes, I am reading and writing in my "Life Planning Goals Journal". I write on it at least five minutes a day. I do not forget to write in it because I have a alarm.

I feel like you are not going to be a CTR person unless you do something wrong. When you do something wrong, and you know that it is wrong then you understand from your mistake. So then you start learning how to be a good person .


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  Things I liked about this class is that we were able to create our own blogger websites. One thing that I didn't...